Bleach : Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Revival

An online Bleach RP. It will center around a class of students new to the Soul Society.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad Four - Captain's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

Squad Four - Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Squad Four - Captain's Office   Squad Four - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:37 pm

The room is large with a table in the very center with a bowel of fruit as the centerpiece. It is low to the ground and there are numerous plush seating arrangements against the wall and around the table. There are lots of windows, as well as lights so the room appears very bright. Oil pastal paintings that show different scenery arrangements hang around the walls to create a very mellow affect.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four - Captain's Office   Squad Four - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Fuse walked into her office, and took a seat by the table. I wonder where my lieutenant is , she thought to herself laughing a little bit. She leaned back and closed her eyes. Probably causing trouble she smiled, placing her hand on her cheek, and elbow upon the table. She sat there for awhile and eventually drifted off into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four - Captain's Office   Squad Four - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:55 pm

A hell butterfly came in through an open window and landed on the Captain's nose. She shooed it off her nose and then listened to the message. It said to report to Squad One Head Captain's office. "I was just there!" she said grumbling. "What a pain." she got up and walked out the door back to the First Squad's Office.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi_Mizuki

Hitomi_Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four - Captain's Office   Squad Four - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Hitomi knocked on her Fuse's door to see if she was in today. She waited for awhile but didn't hear her, so she cracked the door open a little to look around. She found that her Captain wasn't there, so she took a seat that was in front of Fuse's desk and waited for her Captain to come back. While she waited she took out her black piano PSP and played Assassins Creed II, and did pretty good on it.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi_Mizuki

Hitomi_Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four - Captain's Office   Squad Four - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Hitomi kept waiting for Fuse, but she took a long time come, so Hitomi sat there in her seat for some time. She later became bored and decided to got to the spa and relax.
She left a note to Fuse it read:
Dear Captain Fuse,
I will be at the spa, if you need me, sorry for not being here
to say hi to you.
-Lieutenant: Hitomi Mizuki
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four - Captain's Office   Squad Four - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Fuse entered her office, and slammed the door behind her. She walked over to a plush chair on floor and plopped down on it, and slumped back. She leaned her head over the back of the chair, and looked up at the ceiling. She closed her eyes, and clenched her fists digging them into the cushion of the chair. After a while she sat up. She kept her eyes closed, and started breathing steadily. In...1...2...3...4...5. Out...1...2...3...4...5, she counted in her head as she inhaled and exhaled. Fuse opened her eyes, "I must learn to control my temper." she said to herself laughing slightly. "What kind of Medical Squad Shinigami would have a temper like mine." she shook her head in surrender. "I will control it in time," she whispered. That is when she noticed the note, and quickly grabbed it. Fuse read it, and smiled. "Maybe a trip to the spa is in order." She left her office, and made her way to the Lieutenant Spa.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four - Captain's Office   Squad Four - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Fuse once again entered her office. She slowly sat down in front of her table, and pulled out a pile of paper work. She grabbed a writing utensil, and began slowly reading, and signing her name on the appropriate lines.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four - Captain's Office   Squad Four - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:10 am

Fuse put her pen down, and looked out one of the windows. "We don't know very much about them at all." She said to herself, referring to the vizards. "They were once shinigami, but how did they attain the powers of a hollow. What exactly are we working with?" As she asked her self these questions she put her paper work away, and stood up. Fuse decided that she would need more information for the up coming battles, and made her way to the squad 12 headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi_Mizuki

Hitomi_Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four - Captain's Office   Squad Four - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Hitomi enters the office, she looked around for her Captain "I am back Capt. Sakuko." She said while, but it appears that Fuse was not there. She then walked to her desk and sat down and waited for her Captain, while she was waiting she did some paper work.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi_Mizuki

Hitomi_Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four - Captain's Office   Squad Four - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 pm

Hitomi was done with all that paper work she had been doing, she had the most worn out look ever. She decided to lay her head on her desk until her Captain came back, she then slowly closed her eyes encase someone comes in and it was an emergency. She ended up closing her eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Four - Captain's Office   Squad Four - Captain's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad Four - Captain's Office
Page 1 of 1