Bleach : Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Revival

An online Bleach RP. It will center around a class of students new to the Soul Society.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad One - Captain's Office

Go down 
+6
lunerwarrior8246
Akaira-chan
Ulquoirra
xshamirx
Scarlet Ribbons
Dullfire
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Areku heard the knocking on his door and immediately knew who it was. 'Hopefully he brings good news,' he thought to himself. "Please come in Atusushi. The rest of the captains are already here and waiting." said Areku. Nervious with anticipation Areku brought his hands down from the top of his desk to the bottom. He then began to twiddle his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-revival.rpg-board.net
Ulquoirra

Ulquoirra

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:50 pm

ooc;; sorry for my hasty reply. O.o gah. I have a band concert to go to. =D Oh, and if it's easier for ya'll, ya'll can call me Faith.

bic;;

Persona remained silent, watching as the ideas were turned down. He had known they should not attack the Vizard. That would leave them to weak in case they were able to break through and enter soul society. He turned his gaze briefly as a man entered the room, obviously a Captain walking in late. However soon his masked gaze was again upon the Captain Commander, waiting for further information. Persona could offer no other advice than that he would be willing to attack, and so would the rest of his squad, when the time came.
Back to top Go down
xshamirx

xshamirx

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Reidon also remained silent. Awaiting the facts that the report was sure to bring. The more information they had the more sure of a course of action they could take. At the moment he knew his squad was somewhat small. He decided to mentally remind himself of the repercussions of this meeting. The last time a threat this big had been the last time the Hyogoku was in use. And that particular battle had taken many lives, so much casualties must never be allowed to occur again.
Back to top Go down
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Natalie rushed to the Squad one Captains office. She hoped she wasn't late. She knocked quickly catching her breath. So much for making a good impression. She thought to herself. She stood there and waited for a minute, listening to the conversation going on. did they already start?
Back to top Go down
usagi

usagi

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Jinmaru grunted in an annoyed manner pushing past Natalie and walking in, his eyes casted toward the head captain and he didnt show any sign to show forgiveness that he was late even though he did respect the head captain like all should. "It has already begun?" He muttered to himself silently giving no concern to the other captains or what was going on, he simply just found his spot and listened carefully hoping to catch up.
Back to top Go down
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Natalie huffed when she was pushed aside and walked in crossing her arms. She took her position without a word and looked to the head captain, before looking at all the other captain that were in attendence. All captains weren't there, but there were enough.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Fuse sat back down upon the floor, and beckoned for both Captains to take a seat. "We were just discussing what we should do to counter the Vizards plot. They plan to steal the hogyoku, and create a vizard army of their own. Now Captain Atusushi was just going to reveal some new information. Isn't that correct Captain Areku?" She said, and a warm smile appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame

Tsubame

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:35 pm

The doors opened as a small figure walked through. The figure calmly took her place in the line up not saying a word to anyone. She looked around at the other captain feeling a little small. It was rather hard to be a captain but look like someone who should still be in bed. A small hand came up to brush the hair from ehr eyes as she waited to see just what the meeting was about.
Back to top Go down
Akaira-chan

Akaira-chan

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Akaira gazed curiously at the newcomers but greeted each of them with her normal small smile. " You arrived just in time, any longer and you might have missed something really important." she said playfully, but smiled warmly to assure them she was teasing. Dispite the fact she acted calm, truth be told on the inside she was a bit frantic after hearing what the others had to say.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachmemoriesrp.forummotion.com/forum.htm
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:03 pm

She nodded with a smile, "Glad I got here then.." She studdied the newest captain to come in and smiled. "At least I'm not the only one Late..." She muttered under her breath. She waved to the captain and smiled sweetly. "Welcome, finally."
Back to top Go down
xshamirx

xshamirx

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Reidon watched the flow on new captains entering the Captain Commander's office. He decided to speak up on one very interesting fact that had been bugging his mind.

"Captain Commander, maybe I have forgotten but in order for your former lieutenant to form a vaizard army, if worst comes to worst and he somehow gets ahold of the Hyogoku, where will he find the shinigami to make said army? Most shinigami have a sense of loyalty to Sereitai, even if they are turned to vaizards there is no guarantee they will follow his command, the only place for him to get such people would be... those prisoners held in the special detention. Guarded by the detention unit of the 2nd squad, housed in the special underground detention unit, The Maggot's Nest. Otherwise he would have to search for shinigami that have defecated. However most of these traitors are either stripped of their power or housed in the Tower of Penitence, guarded by my own Squad. Unless he already has some shinigami under his league, where would he get his army? Surely he does not mean to try and lure some of us over to his side?"
Back to top Go down
Ulquoirra

Ulquoirra

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:53 pm

"Even if this lieutenant attempts to lure any of us, I can assure you that he will not succeed," Persona's cold voice rang through the air. "If any of us try and follow him, I will strike that new traitor down. I will strike all traitors down." His voice was filled with poison and lust to fight. "Any Shinigami who betrays the Sereitai deserves to die. Myself and my squad shall make sure of that." The 11th Captain, Natsume held his body tall though he hovered in the background behind all the other Captain's like a shadow. Persona was extremely loyal to the Sereitai, and though sometimes he could speak or act rashly, he had the best interests at heart.
Back to top Go down
usagi

usagi

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:58 pm

"I wouldnt say that, not many of the Soul Reapers here know about Hollowfication. If they do happen to gain those powers it is most likely they will get scared and run because they do not know what they are becoming and who will be there with open arms and answers? Thats right a certain Lieutenant." Said Jinmaru as if stating a point as to why a loyal Soul Reaper would betray them, he then grew curious and looked to Personna and raised a brow. "So would you kill someone who is just as loyal as you because he is ashamed and most likely affraid of what he or she is becoming and feels they are no longer Soul Reapers but Hollows?" Asked Jinmaru watchin Persona wondering what the captains answer would be to his statement, to him his statement possessed a very calid point.
Back to top Go down
Ulquoirra

Ulquoirra

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:09 pm

The Captain turned his masked gaze to Jinmaru. "No person who is 'ashamed and afraid of what he or she is becoming and feels they are no longer Soul Reapers but Hollows' are loyal. If they were loyal, they would accept the fact that they were Shinigami instead of run from who they are and try to grow alongside Hollows and Vizard. No Shinigami are Vizard {...unless we are counting Ichigo...} and no one ever shall be unless they purposfully seek out to gain a Hollow part." Persona reasoned, "Needless to say, yes, I would kill them. They show by leaving Soul Society and running with our enemies that they cannot be trusted."

ooc;; gosh. I'm sorry if you guys think Persona is a..... [insert swearword of choice here]. O.o It's just his character. Anddd I'm not anything like him. I'm female and bubbly. =D
Back to top Go down
usagi

usagi

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Jinmaur smirked slightly and closed his eyes letting out a small chuckle, if one wasnt careful it would have looked like Jinmaru was insulting Persona but in reality he just found Persona's thoughts and loyalties a little amusing if not completely over the edge. "Right if you say so." He said with a nod and a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Fuse looked at Persona, and Reidon, and shook her head slightly. "All I know is we cannot have another Aizen incident." She said grimly. "We must be able to trust each and every one of our fellow Captains. If even the slightest suspicion comes up it should be reported."

She sighed, "We need to plan a tactical maneuver in advance, and ready our forces to fight whatever army comes are way. We need a plan of action." She said calmly, but her heart raced. Even being the Captain of healing squad didn't stop the thrill of battle from overwhelming her. "Our numbers are few, and in that case we need everyone that we can get to fight. I would even send my own squad into battle for the sake of the soul society."

"So...Captain Areku," she paused for a moment. He was the the only one who could really answer this question. "Where are the vizards getting their army from?"
Back to top Go down
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Areku looked around the room with an agitated look on his face. "I do not know where the vizards are getting their army to be completely honest." said Areku. "That is one think that I hope to discover, among many, when I send a scout to Earth. Now I have some important business to attend to. I am going to have to ask all of you to leave." As he spoke the last word, he raised his hand and pulled it towards himself. He could feel the reiatsu strings attach themselves to the door and it came open. "Feel free to continue this conversation somewhere else without me."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Fuse's eyes narrowed, and her face showed a measure of disappointment. So we came here merely to learn of the vizards attack. We came up with no plan, and have solved nothing. She stood up, and brushed her hair away from her eyes. I guess every squad will have to fend for themselves, she thought as she spun on her heal. Fuse headed toward the door pushing past the other captains angrily. We have learned nothing from this meeting, and there was no purpose to it. Fuse sighed opening the door, and left the Squad One office. ...and what of the new information? It should have been given out. she considered these new thoughts with contempt, and used shunpo to rush back to her office.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame

Tsubame

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:10 pm

"We spend a meeting to be informed of things we already know...so be it" Serra shook her head. After glancing towards Squad Four's captain she found she was not the only one bothered by being torn away from her work to really accomplish nothing. The young captain as just a little more verbal about it and she was sure..that would not go unpunished. For the time being she walked towards the doors and headed back to her office. She had paper work to do and then some training sessions.
Back to top Go down
Akaira-chan

Akaira-chan

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Akaira let out a sigh; it was obvouse she wasn't the only one who thought this was a waste of time. But she knew such issues couldn't be ignored; so she desided to get right to the point. So rather than barge out like she really wanted to she remained seated.

"I understand the situation; so if I may get right to the point what is it exactly you wish of me?" she asked eagerly
Back to top Go down
Ulquoirra

Ulquoirra

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:58 pm

With one last look at the Captain Commander, Persona shook his head and floated silently out of the room, an air of darkness surrounding him. He had just wasted his valuable time in finding out something that he already knew. He would have to tell what was happening to his Lieutenant of course, and then there would be training to be done. If worst came to worst, the 11th Squad Captain would hunt down the Vizard himself and kill them all to stop this petty feud.
Back to top Go down
usagi

usagi

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 pm

"I mean no disrespect Head Captain but...next time. You should atleast find something more useful for a meeting the meaningless talk." Said Jinmaru his thoughts being the same as the others, he had silently hoped for his squad to be deployed and quickly destroy the vizards but then again that was just his warrior mind taking hold of his pride. But that was what being a Soul Reaper was about he thought, he quickly made his way out and back to his office not stopping for meaningless chatter.
Back to top Go down
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Areku had known that evacuating everyone from his office so early in the meeting would not go over well. Still, he was head captain and knew what was best. He needed this information that Atasushi had gathered for him. He didn't need this endless prater going on in his office, distracting him from his train of thought. "I am sorry, but there really isn't anything specific I need any of you to do. Just go and prepare your squads incase this war with the Vizards really does occur."
Back to top Go down
Akaira-chan

Akaira-chan

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:05 am

Akaira dismissed herself and left with the other Captains. Eager to get back to her squad, but at the same time couldn't help but wonder about the situation. She didn't take things like this lighly.
Back to top Go down
xshamirx

xshamirx

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Reidon got up, with a slight nod in the captain commander's direction and followed suit. Truth the discussion had held no real new information and most of what was discussed involved intense speculation at best it did bring the captains together. For that we was grateful, with a slow step he exited the room. It would seem he would need to take some measures himself. Upgrading the security at the 4 cardinal gates aswell as the Tower of Penitence and Soukyoku Hill, either way his squad were always prepared, little would be changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad One - Captain's Office
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next