Bleach : Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Revival

An online Bleach RP. It will center around a class of students new to the Soul Society.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain's Announcements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xshamirx

xshamirx

Captain's Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Captain's Announcements   Captain's Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Hello, If you're reading this then it means that you have been assigned to the 13ths squad, Welcome. My name is Reidon Nishuran, feel free to refer me as Captain Nishu or Nishu Taicho. The 13th Squad Barracks are to your left. At the moment we are allowing up to three people to a single room. Captain's Quarters straight ahead. Next to which is a koi pond... Please DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE EAT THE KOI! ... That being said... to the right is the main meeting hall. And in the middle of it all are the 13th squad training grounds. Please feel free to come to me with any questions or suggestions you may have. Currently we have an opening for not only a lieutenant but also for seats 3 through 10. These seats will not be handed out to first come first serve but will depend on a trial RP with me. After which you will either be assigned a seat or asked to do some more training and try again. The thirteenth squad opens it arms to all its new members, have a great time here and I hope you enjoy all that this squad has to offer.
Back to top Go down

Captain's Announcements
Page 1 of 1