Bleach : Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Revival

An online Bleach RP. It will center around a class of students new to the Soul Society.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad One - Dueling Arena (1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

Squad One - Dueling Arena (1) Empty
PostSubject: Squad One - Dueling Arena (1)   Squad One - Dueling Arena (1) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:19 pm

The Arena is a large dome like building similar to an ancient Roman gladiator coliseum. There are stands in a circular pattern around the outside of the actual ring. The inside of the ring is a large circular arena with smooth walls that are fifteen feet high and a smooth floor. This arena gives no one person an advantage. This arena is one of several found in Squad One.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-revival.rpg-board.net
Lady Loletta

Lady Loletta

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Dueling Arena (1)   Squad One - Dueling Arena (1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Hanako slowly made her way out onto the stadium grounds, glancing around for her Captain.
Back to top Go down
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Dueling Arena (1)   Squad One - Dueling Arena (1) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Areku sat motionlessly in his tree several feet from Hanako, and studied her patiently. She reminded him so much of his former lieutenant the it was begining to worry him. Eager to please, slightly unsure of herself, and yet the lust for power was hidden deep in her eyes. Momentarily the whites of Areku's eyes began to turn black, and the puples shifted to a bright yellow. Areku rubbed his eyes, and said "not again, not now" to himself. He slowly and quietly lowered himself out of the tree, and walked behind his lieutenant. "What took you so long to get here. I was here atlease 15 seconds before you. You aren't going soft on me are you?"

(sorry i don't have internet right now because my ex-roomate didn't pay it so I moved out)
Back to top Go down
Lady Loletta

Lady Loletta

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Dueling Arena (1)   Squad One - Dueling Arena (1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Hanako shrugged and then shook her black hair. She blinked, looking at her captain with her red eyes. "Nom." She muttered softly, "I do not intend to go light on you." She let out a sigh, gripping Kasai-Hitohana. Then, she slid the sword out of its sheath and held it poised, ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Dueling Arena (1)   Squad One - Dueling Arena (1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Areku had to hold in a small chuckle. His lieutenant was strong willed, fierce, and could be deadly if she wanted to be. Still, she was was young and had alot to learn. "Very well lieutenant, we shall go full force then. Be warned, I will not stop until you give the word." With that Areku lept back, drawing his zanpaktou in midair, and began to slowly go threw his martial arts combat style. His sword cutting long precise arcs in the air. After he finished his flourishes Areku looked at his lieutenant and said, "Please make the first move Hanako."
Back to top Go down
Lady Loletta

Lady Loletta

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Dueling Arena (1)   Squad One - Dueling Arena (1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Hanako looked at her Captain, her mind immediately thinking stupid. "Those moves are unneeded Captain. I will not be pushed into submitting, or being intimidated." She told him calmly, taking a step forward. When he mentioned for her to make the first move, she nodded, and then lunged, swinging her twin tritan swords to the left.
Back to top Go down
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Dueling Arena (1)   Squad One - Dueling Arena (1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Areku smiled at the attempt to hit him with a move that predictable. With little effort Areku brings his zanpaktou across and blocks both of Hanako's zanpaktou with only his left hand on the hilt. Next Areku flashstepped to his right and landed on the tree that he was hiding in when Hanako arrived. From the top of the tree he raised his right hand and said, "Bakudo #62 - Hyapporankan." A rod of pure energy formed in his hand, and he threw it at Hanako. As soon as the rod left his hand it began to split into many smaller rods, all aimed at Hanako.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Dueling Arena (1)   Squad One - Dueling Arena (1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad One - Dueling Arena (1)
Page 1 of 1