Bleach : Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Revival

An online Bleach RP. It will center around a class of students new to the Soul Society.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad One - Captain's Office

Go down 
+6
lunerwarrior8246
Akaira-chan
Ulquoirra
xshamirx
Scarlet Ribbons
Dullfire
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Natalie bowed deeply to the head captain before making her way to leave. She couldn't really believe that she had been lat to a less than useless meeting. Mst of what she heard was speculation and seemed only to pertain to the gaurding of the sieretei. (sp?)
Back to top Go down
lunerwarrior8246

lunerwarrior8246

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Now that all the other captains had left the office, Atusushi walked into the center of Areku's office. He stood in the room, hands crossed behind his back. Atusushi half turned back towards the door, and extended his left hand towards it. The reiatsu he emitted softly closed the door behind him. He turned back around towards the head captain and said, "You wanted to know the information I found in Hueco Mundo. Basically all that I found was that the hollows aren't as weak as we had thought. My entire squad was whiped out besides myself. Unfortunately I do need to get back to my squad so I can start recruiting new members." As quickly as he had entered Atusushi was gone.

(Exit to Squad 2 Captain's Office)
Back to top Go down
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Areku listened to the short report that Atasushi gave. When Atasushi noted that he wanted to get back to his office, Areku nodded. "Go ahead and go back to your squad, but do not think that this report is over. When you are back to yourself emotionally, and physically you will report on the hollow's need of the Glove of Erosion." Areku then watched Atasushi leave and slowly put his head on his desk for a short nap.

(Areku will remain here until someone comes to wake him)
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-revival.rpg-board.net
Lady Loletta

Lady Loletta

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Hanako Enshi strode into her Captain's office. "Captain!" She called, a tray of tea and a bowl of soup gripped in her hands. She shifted her weight as she knocked and then opened the room. She glanced around and then saw her captain asleep on the table. Hanako let out a sigh, "The meeting must have tired him out," She commented softly, balancing the tray with one hand as she set the bowl of soup beside him, and then the cup of tea. She set the tray down on another table that was inside his room. She strode over to him and gently shook him, "Captain, time to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Areku woke up with a start. The air was fresh with the smell of soup and tea. "Ah, Hanako there you are. It seems that you have missed out on all of the fun." he said, looking around the room. Without another word Areku began to quickly eat the hot soup. In his haste Areku ate too fast and the soup burnt his throat slightly. After a small coughing fit Areku looked up and said, "Now I know you didn't come here to serve me soup and tea. That is not a lieutenants job, so what is it you came here for Hanako?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Loletta

Lady Loletta

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Hanako watched as he quickly ate the soup. She nodded at his words, she had thought about bringing him food as an after thought. Her main purpose of visiting him was to ask some questions.
"You don't have to tell me," She began, "But I've been hearing everyone talking about a possible Vizard threat. Is this true?"
Back to top Go down
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Areku looked up from his drained bowl. "It is true Hanako, the Vizards are a threat to the Soul Society. I am glad you asked me about this because there is something I need to tell you. I know for a fact who the current leaders of the Vizards are. One of them used to have your position." said Areku with a somber voice. He then shook his head, when he looked back forward his customary smile was back on his face. "I am sorry, please ask anymore questions that you may have."
Back to top Go down
Lady Loletta

Lady Loletta

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Hanako's mouth opened in shock. In her position? Someone had betrayed the Soul Reapers? She could never imagine doing that. She nodded at her Captain's words. "What is your plan of action?" She asked, not knowing what else to say until she knew how he was planning to handle this new situation.
Back to top Go down
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:28 pm

"What is my plan of action?" Areku thought to himself. "I am sorry Hanako, but I do not know how to answer your question. For I don't yet know what path to follow, and with Centeral 46 abolished I alone am left to decide." Areku lowered his head and began to pretend to bash his head into his desk. After several fake slams he picked his head up and had a sinister smile on his face. "I do know one thing that we need to do. Please follow me to the training grounds Lieutenant Hanako."

(After Hanako's post Areku leaves for Squad One - Training Grounds 1)
Back to top Go down
Lady Loletta

Lady Loletta

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Hanako listened closely to her Captain's words, but when she heard that he did not yet have a plan, she was a tad shocked. After all, he was to make decisions that would influence all of Soul Society. Surely he wouldn't want to wait. But then again, maybe letting thoughts shift and settle might be the best option. She dipped her head as she noted his smile, "Of course, sir." She commented, resisting a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Captain's Office   Squad One - Captain's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad One - Captain's Office
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3